Ninja® Professional Blender 1000
Model #: BL610
Ninja® Professional Blender 1000 with Total Crushing® Technology
- 1000-Watt Motor Base
- 72 oz. Pitcher with Lid
- Ninja® Total Crushing® Blade
- 25-Recipe Inspiration Guide
*64 Oz Max Liquid Capacity
Parts and Accessories
This FAQ page is a great place to find info, tips and help. Just make sure you’ve read your Owner’s Guide before using your unit.
72 oz. Pitcher with Stacked Blade Assembly
Pitcher Lid with Pour Spout
- Hand-Washing: Wash the pitcher, lid, and blade assembly in warm, soapy water. When washing the blade assembly, use a dishwashing utensil with a handle to avoid direct hand contact with blades. Handle blade assembly with care to avoid contact with sharp edges. Rinse and air-dry thoroughly.
- Dishwasher: The pitcher, lid, and blade assembly are all dishwasher safe.
Start with a few pulses and then use a continuous blending cycle.
- Be sure the unit is properly connected to an electrical outlet.
- Place the Stacked Blade Assembly into the pitcher and lock the lid into place. Then make sure the container is correctly assembled on the motor base. Turn the pitcher clockwise to lock onto the motor base. You should hear an audible click when the container locks into place.
- Press the power button. The unit should now be on and the power button should be illuminated.