Pecan Praline Ninjaccino
Viewing recipe for
3 cups ice
1/4 cup toasted pecans
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons butterscotch or caramel sauce
2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Press the Specialty button.
- When brew is complete, combine coffee and ice with remaining ingredients in a 24-ounce or larger blender.
- Blend until smooth, about 25 seconds.
- Divide between 2 glasses.