Viewing recipe for
2-3 cups ice
1/4 cup spiced rum
1 cup prepared eggnog
Ground nutmeg, for garnish
Brew: Over Ice
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice, rum, and eggnog into a plastic or metal cocktail shaker; set shaker in place to brew.
- Select the Cup size; press the Over Ice Brew button.
- When brew is complete, shake well to chill.
- Strain and divide between 2 cups; sprinkle with nutmeg.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
If there are kids around, you can leave out the rum. But we won’t judge if you have a cup for breakfast.