Coffee Old Fashioned
Viewing recipe for
3 cups ice
3 tablespoons bourbon
1 tablespoon cre`me de cacao
1 tablespoon sugar
4 dashes bitters
2 strips orange zest, for garnish
4 maraschino cherries, for garnish
Brew: Over Ice
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice into a plastic or metal cocktail shaker; set shaker in place to brew.
- Select the Travel size; press the Over Ice Brew button.
- When brew is complete, add bourbon, cre`me de cacao, sugar, and bitters; shake well to chill.
- Divide between 2 glasses, including ice, and garnish each with a piece of orange zest and 2 maraschino cherries.