Double-Shot White Russian
Viewing recipe for
2 cups ice
1/4 cup vodka
1/4 cup coffee liqueur
1/4 cup heavy cream
Brew: Over Ice
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice into a plastic or metal cocktail shaker; set shaker in place to brew.
- Select the Cup size; press the Over Ice Brew button.
- When brew is complete, add vodka and coffee liqueur and shake well to chill.
- Divide between 2 glasses, including the ice, and garnish each with 2 tablespoons heavy cream.