Simple pulled pork sandwiches
Viewing recipe for
- 2 1/2–3 pounds uncooked boneless pork shoulder, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons barbecue seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- Potato rolls
- Add pork, spices, and vinegar to the pot. Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position.
- Select PRESSURE and set to HIGH. Set time to 35 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by turning the pressure release valve to VENT position. Carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to MEDIUM-HIGH. Select START/STOP to begin.
- Add tomato paste and stir to incorporate. Allow pork to simmer for 10 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half, as shown above, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon or silicone tongs to shredthe pork. Serve pulled pork on potato rolls topped with coleslaw.