Vanilla peppermint ice cream
Viewing recipe forModel #: CT650
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 10 round peppermint candies
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- Stir together the heavy cream and evaporated milk. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Place peppermint candies, powdered sugar, peppermint extract, milk, and frozen cream cubes into the 72-ounce Total Crushing Pitcher.
- Select ICE CREAM.
- Remove mixture from the pitcher and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes before serving. If you prefer a hard ice cream consistency, pour mixture into a loaf pan and freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until hardened.