Viewing recipe forModel #: CT650
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed
- 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/3 English cucumber, peeled, cut in quarters
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- Juice of 1 1/2 limes
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 8 cucumber slices, for garnish
- Place all ingredients, except cucumber slices, into the 72-ounce Total Crushing Pitcher in the order listed.
- Select FROZEN DRINK.
- Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with cucumber slices.