Spiced Cranberry Orange Cold Brew Tea
Viewing recipe for
- Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 4 tea bags) black tea
- Peel of 1 orange, pith removed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 cups ice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- Juice of 1 orange (about 1/4 cup juice)
- Following the measurements provided, place the tea, orange peel, cinnamon, and cloves into the brew basket.
- Place ice, cranberry juice, and orange juice in carafe; set carafe in place to brew.
- Select Half Carafe size, Cold Brew, and Black tea.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine.