Country Raspberry Sweet Iced Tea
Viewing recipe forModel #: CP301
- 4 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 4 tea bags) black tea
- 2 Ninja® Small Scoops
- loose leaf (or 2 tea bags) raspberry tea
- 4 cups ice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 3 large sprigs fresh mint
- 1 cup raspberries
- Following the measurements provided, place the teas into the brew basket.
- Place ice, sugar, lemon slices, and mint into the carafe; set carafe in place to brew.
- Select Full Carafe size, Over Ice brew, and Black tea.
- When brew is complete, add raspberries and stir to combine.