Lavender London Fog
Viewing recipe forModel #: CP301
- 1 Ninja® Small Scoop loose leaf (or 1 tea bag) Earl Grey tea
- 1/4 teaspoon dried lavender, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup half & half
- Following the measurements provided, place the tea and lavender into the brew basket.
- Place sugar into a cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Cup size, Rich brew, and Black tea.
- While tea is brewing, place half & half into a cup. Microwave for 30 seconds, then froth for 30 seconds according to frothing instructions in the Owner’s Guide.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine. Top with frothed half & half and sprinkle with additional lavender.