Peach Cherry Crumble
Viewing recipe for
- 1 package (16 ounces ) frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cut in pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
PRESSURE RELEASE: QUICK
- Place peaches and cherries into the Ninja® multi-purpose pan* (or a 1 1/2-quart round ceramic baking dish). In a separate bowl, stir together the cornstarch, 1/2 cup water, lemon juice, and sugar; pour over the fruit.
- Place pan on reversible rack, making sure rack is in the lower position, and cover pan with foil. Pour 1/2 cup water into pot and add rack to the pot. Assemble pressure lid, making sure the PRESSURE RELEASE valve is in the SEAL position.
- Select PRESSURE and set to HIGH. Set time to 10 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- In a separate bowl, combine all topping ingredients until incorporated.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by moving the PRESSURE RELEASE valve to the VENT position. Carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Remove foil and evenly spread topping over the fruit. Close crisping lid. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 12 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin. Cook until top is browned and fruit is bubbling.
- When cooking is complete, remove rack with pan from pot and serve.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
To mix it up, use your favorite frozen fruit in place of the frozen peaches or cherries.