Coffee, Cookies, & Cream Frappe
Viewing recipe forModel #: CP301
- 2 Ninja® Big Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup coffee ice cream
- 4 chocolate sandwich cookies, plus 1 chopped for garnish
- 1/4 cup milk
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Specialty brew.
- When brew is complete, combine coffee and ice with ice cream, cookies, and milk in a 24-ounce or larger blender.
- Blend until smooth, about 25 seconds.
- Divide between 2 glasses; top with whipped cream and chopped cookie.