Watermelon, Mint & Lime Iced Tea
Viewing recipe for
- 2 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 2 tea bags) green tea
- 2/3 cup watermelon, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 cups ice
- 3 lime slices
- Following the measurements provided, place the tea, watermelon, and mint into the brew basket.
- Place the ice and lime slices into a travel cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Travel size, Over Ice brew, and Green tea.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine. Sweeten as desired.