Chai Tea Latte
Viewing recipe for
- 3 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 3 tea bags) chai tea
- 1 tablespoon sugar or condensed milk
- 3/4 cup milk
- Following the measurement provided, place the tea into the brew basket.
- Place sugar or condensed milk into a cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Specialty brew and Herbal tea.
- While tea is brewing, place milk into a cup. Microwave for 30 seconds, then froth for 30 seconds according to frothing instructions in the Owner’s Guide.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine. Top with frothed milk.