Matcha Green Tea Latte
Viewing recipe for
- 3 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 3 tea bags) green tea
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- Following the measurement provided, place tea into the brew basket.
- Place the matcha green tea powder and sugar into a cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Specialty Brew and Green tea.
- While tea is brewing, place milk into a cup. Microwave for 30 seconds, then froth for 30 seconds according to frothing instructions in the Owner’s Guide.
- When brew is complete, whisk until well combined. Top with frothed milk.