Citrus Tea Snow
Viewing recipe for
- 2 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 2 tea bags) green tea
- 1 Ninja® Small Scoop loose leaf (or 1 tea bags) hibiscus blend tea
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, divided
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon, divided
- Zest and juice of 1 orange, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Following the measurements provided, place the teas, lime zest, lemon zest, and orange zest into the brew basket.
- Place the lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, and sugar into a measuring cup and stir until sugar is dissolved; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Specialty brew and Green tea.
- When brew is complete, stir mixture to combine. Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Place frozen cubes into a blender and pulse on HIGH until snow forms.