Pork Loin with Vegetables
Viewing recipe for
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, peeled, cut in eighths
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 uncooked pork loin roast (24 ounces)
- In a large mixing bowl, toss zucchini, squash, and onion (making sure to separate the onion layers) with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, oregano, and olive oil. Season the pork loin on all sides with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat the unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 325°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place vegetables on the crisper plate. Lay the pork, fat-side down, on top of the vegetables.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 325°F, andset time to 40 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 20 minutes, select START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove basket from unit and flip pork loin. Stir vegetables. Reinsert basket and select START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
- Cooking is complete when internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove basket and let the pork cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.