French Bread Pizza
Viewing recipe for
- 1 (12-inch) baguette, cut in half lengthwise, then cut in half across to make 4 pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 12 pieces sliced pepperoni or sausage
- 1/2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Black olives
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Dried oregano
- Crushed red pepper
- Coat each piece of bread with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce, allowing bread to absorb sauce.
- Cover each piece of bread with 2 tablespoons cheese. Add desired toppings, then cover with the remaining cheese.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 400°F, and setting the time to3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place 2 pizzas on crisper plate; insert basket in unit. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 4 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- When cooking is complete, remove pizzas from crisper plate. Repeat step 4 with remaining pizzas.
- Serve pizzas warm, with desired garnishes.