Beef & Broccoli
Viewing recipe for
- 1 jar (12 ounces) teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 pound uncooked sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut in 1-inch florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cooked rice, for serving
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix together 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce, garlic powder, soy sauce, crushed red pepper, and beef. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the broccoli with canola oil, salt, and pepper.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 375°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place broccoli on the crisper plate; reinsert basket. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 15 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 5 minutes, select START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove basket from unit and move broccoli to one side of the crisper plate. Place beef on the other side. Reinsert basket and select START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
- Cook beef and broccoli for remaining 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately with remaining teriyaki sauce and rice.