Viewing recipe for
- 2 apples (Fuji, Gala, or other baking apples), cut in half, core removed, skin left on
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, cut in 16 pieces
- 8 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel syrup
- Chopped peanuts
- Crushed vanilla wafers
- Crumbled graham crackers
- Pierce each apple half with a fork 6 times.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 325°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- Place aluminum foil into the basket, over crisper plate. Place apple halves onto foil, cut-side up. Sprinkle with lemon juice and brown sugar and top each apple half with 4 pieces of butter.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 325°F, and set time to 45 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 25 minutes, select START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove basket from unit and sprinkle granulated sugar on top of the apples. Reinsert basket and select START/PAUSE to resume cooking for another 20 minutes, or until centers of apples are softened.
- When cooking is complete, serve apples with your favorite toppings.