Viewing recipe for
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 bag (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, cut in pieces, melted
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together eggs, water, sugars, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together melted chocolate and butter until evenly combined, then whisk into the egg mixture. Slowly add dry ingredients to the mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
- Spray a 7-inch round baking pan with cooking spray and add batter to the pan.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 300°F, and setting the time to3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place baking pan on crisper plate; reinsert basket. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 300°F, and set time to 1 hour. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- Begin checking brownies after 45 minutes. Cooking is complete when a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool to room temperature before removing them from the pan.