Viewing recipe for
- 1 pound top round beef, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 small white onion, peeled, cut in half
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the Total Crushing & Power Chopping Blade into the Jar, then add all ingredients, except olive oil, in the order listed. Pulse 3 times, then run continuously for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Shape mixture into 20 meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet for 1 minute until shimmering. Sauté meatballs in batches for 1 minute, then flip and sauté an additional 30 seconds until browned on both sides.
- Place meatballs on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Serve meatballs warm with Pita Bread and Tzatziki Sauce.