Viewing recipe for
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 ounces each), lightly pounded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup prosciutto, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, peeled, chopped
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup dry marsala wine
- 1 tablespoon instant flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Fresh parsley, for serving
- Cooked pasta, for serving (optional)
PRESSURE RELEASE: QUICK
- Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to MD:HI. Select START/STOP to begin. Allow to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl or on a plate; stirring to combine. Coat chicken in flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Place olive oil and coated chicken in the pot in batches of 3. Cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Transfer chicken to a plate; set aside.
- Add prosciutto to the pot and sauté until lightly browned. Add butter, garlic, shallot, and mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add marsala wine and cook for 1 minute. Return chicken to pot and stir to combine.
- Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position. Select PRESSURE and set to HIGH. Set time to 8 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the VENT position. Carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to MD. Select START/STOP to begin. Let sauce come to a simmer, then add instant flour, water, and heavy cream, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
- When cooking is complete, garnish with parsley and serve with pasta, if desired.