Viewing recipe for
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes, cut in half or quarters
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Place potatoes, eggs and water in pot.
- Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position. Select PRESSURE and set to HIGH. Set time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the VENT position. Carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Drain the potatoes and eggs in a colander. Transfer them to a shallow bowl or pan and place in refrigerator to cool for 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, relish, mustard, dill, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- After the potatoes and eggs have cooled, peel the eggs, then use a fork to mash them well into the mayonnaise mixture.
- Fold in the potatoes. Mix well to fully incorporate.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for serving later.