Viewing recipe for
- 2 cups water
- 2 pounds frozen pierogi (approx. 2 boxes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- Pour water into pot, then insert the Cook & Crisp™ Basket. Place the pierogi in the basket.
- Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the VENT position. Select STEAM and set time to 10 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When steaming is complete, transfer pierogi to a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil. Then transfer pierogi back to the basket.
- Close the crisping lid. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 20 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin.
- After 10 minutes, open lid, then lift basket and shake pierogi. Lower basket back into pot and close lid to resume cooking.
- When cooking is complete, transfer pierogi to a serving dish and serve with sour cream topped with chives, if desired.