Viewing recipe for
- 20 frozen ravioli
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups Italian-style panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Place flour in a mixing bowl. Place eggs in another bowl. In a third bowl, combine olive oil with panko breadcrumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Working in batches, toss ravioli in flour. Shake off excess flour, then dip ravioli in eggs. Transfer ravioli to breadcrumbs and coat well. Set aside.
- Place the Cook & Crisp™ Basket in the pot. Close crisping lid. Preheat the unit by selecting AIR CRISP, setting the temperature to 375°F, and setting the time to 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, open the crisping lid and place half the ravioli in the basket.
- Close lid. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 10 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When cooking is complete, transfer ravioli to a serving dish.
- Place remaining ravioli in the basket and repeat steps 5 and 6.
- When cooking is complete, serve ravioli with marinara sauce.