Personal Grilled Pizza
Viewing recipe for
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, plus more as needed
- 1 store-bought pizza dough (6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 1/2 cup pizza or alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 12–15 pepperoni slices, optional
- Dried oregano for serving, optional
- Insert grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to MAX, and set time to 6 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- While unit is preheating, spread flour out evenly over a clean work surface.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough on the floured surface to an even thinness, adding additional flour as needed to ensure dough does not stick to rolling pin. Dough should not be rolled out larger than 9 inches across, so it will fit on the grill grate.
- Brush the surface of the rolled-out dough evenly with 1/2 tablespoon canola oil. Flip dough over and brush with remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil. Poke dough with a fork 5 or 6 times across its surface to prevent air pockets from forming during cooking.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place dough on the grill grate. Close hood and cook for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, flip dough, then spread sauce evenly over the dough. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni slices, if desired.
- Close hood and continue cooking for the remaining 2 minutes, until cheese is melted and pepperoni slices begin to crisp.
- When cooking is complete, allow to cool slightly and top with dried oregano, if desired, before slicing.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Top this pizza with any of your favorite grilled toppings—see the Grill Chart in the back of the Inspiration Guide for prepping and cooking instructions for peppers, onions, sausage, and more.