Air-Fried French Toast Sticks
Viewing recipe for
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 slices white bread, cut in thirds
- Cooking spray
- Maple syrup, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Coat air fry basket liberally with cooking spray. Working one at a time, dip each piece of bread in the egg mixture, then transfer to the basket.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 10 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, slide basket into the upper rails of the oven.
- After 5 minutes, press START/PAUSE to pause the unit. Remove basket from oven. Using tongs, flip each piece of bread. Then rotate basket 180 degrees. Return basket to oven, and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking for 5 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove basket from oven. Drizzle maple syrup over French toast sticks and serve.