Viewing recipe for
- 1 3/4 cups russet potatoes, peeled, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup precooked kielbasa, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn)
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place potatoes, kielbasa, onion, and frozen vegetables in a large bowl. Add melted butter, paprika and salt. Toss ingredients to coat.
- Place ingredients on Ninja® Sheet Pan, spreading out evenly.
- Select BAKE, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 20 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven. After 10 minutes, remove pan and mix ingredients with a wooden spoon or spatula. Return pan to oven and cook for 10 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven and cool for 5 minutes before serving.