Viewing recipe for
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 head broccoli, cut in 1-inch florets
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss chicken, peppers, and carrots with stir-fry sauce until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken, peppers, and carrots on the Ninja® Sheet Pan in a single layer.
- Select AIR ROAST, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 20 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven.
- After 10 minutes, press START/PAUSE to pause the unit. Add broccoli to pan, return pan to oven, and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking for 8 more minutes.
- Cooking is complete when chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165°F. If necessary, return pan to oven and cook for 2 more minutes. When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven. Garnish with sesame seeds and allow to cool for 2 minutes before serving.