Greek-Style Loaded Tater Tots
Viewing recipe for
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, peeled, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- Fresh dill, for garnish
- 1 cup Greek whole milk yogurt
- 1 English cucumber, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 450°F, and set time to 25 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- Place tater tots in a single layer in the air fry basket.
- When unit has preheated, slide basket into the upper rails of the oven.
- After 15 minutes, press START/PAUSE to pause the unit. Remove basket from oven and transfer tots to a large bowl. Toss with feta cheese, tomatoes, red onion, and olives. Spread mixture out on the Ninja® Sheet Pan. Place pan in oven, and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking for 10 more minutes.
- While tots are cooking, whisk together all tzatziki sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven and transfer tots to a serving bowl. Top with tzatziki sauce and garnish with fresh dill.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Not in the mood for tots? Swap them out for French fries or hash browns.