Honey Sriracha Lime Chicken Wings
Viewing recipe for
- 3 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh uncooked chicken wings
- In a bowl, stir together all ingredients, except chicken wings.
- Coat chicken wings with half the sauce in a large resealable plastic bag; reserve remaining sauce. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 25 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin preheating.
- Place the airy fry basket on the sheet pan. Then arrange wings in basket, making sure they are not crowding each other.
- When unit has preheated, slide both the basket and pan into the oven at the same time. The basket will slide into the top rails, while the pan fits directly on top of the wire rack to catch any grease during cooking.
- After 10 minutes, use tongs to flip the wings. Return pan to oven and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until desired level of crispiness is achieved.
- When cooking is complete, toss wings in reserved sauce and serve immediately.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Use ground beef instead of ground turkey for a heartier meatloaf.