Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans
Viewing recipe for
- Cooking spray
- 2 large russet potatoes, peeled, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup water
- Kosher salt, as desired
- 1 pound uncooked ground turkey
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 yellow onion, peeled, grated
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, grated
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Colby-Jack cheese, diced
- 1/3 cup ketchup, divided
- Ground black pepper, as desired
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Coat a large piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Place potatoes in the center of the foil, then pour water over potatoes and season with salt. Wrap foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Place foil packet along the side of the Ninja® Sheet Pan.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, egg, cheese, and half the ketchup. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Shape turkey mixture into 4 mini meatloaves and place on the pan, in front of the foil packet. Spread remaining ketchup on top of meatloaves.
- Select AIR ROAST, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 32 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven, with the foil packet closer to the back of the oven.
- In a large bowl, toss green beans in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- After 15 minutes, press START/PAUSE to pause the unit. Remove pan from oven and place green beans around the meatloaves. Return pan to oven, and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking for 15 more minutes.
- Check meatloaves for doneness. Cooking is complete when internal temperature of meatloaves reaches 165°F. If necessary, return pan to oven and cook for 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, transfer potatoes from the foil packet to a bowl. Add milk and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Mash with a potato masher to desired consistency. Serve with meatloaves and green beans.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Use ground beef instead of ground turkey for a heartier meatloaf.