Roasted Rainbow Cauliflower
Viewing recipe for
- 1/2 head (approx. 6 ounces) white cauliflower, cut in 2-inch florets
- 1/2 head (approx. 6 ounces) purple cauliflower, cut in 2-inch florets
- 1/2 head (approx. 6 ounces) yellow cauliflower, cut in 2-inch florets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, as desired
- Ground black pepper, as desired
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili paste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Insert crisper basket in unit and close hood. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 20 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- Meanwhile, combine cauliflower, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl, tossing well to evenly distribute the oil and seasonings.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place cauliflower in the basket. Close hood and cook for 9 minutes.
- After 9 minutes, stir cauliflower with silicone tipped tongs or a spatula. Close hood to continue cooking for 9 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, if desired, stir together all sauce ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- After 9 minutes, check cauliflower for doneness and crispiness. If desired, cook up to 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, toss cauliflower in the sauce, and serve.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
If yellow or purple cauliflower isn’t available, simply substitute classic white cauliflower.