Steak & Vegetable Kebabs
Viewing recipe for
- 2 New York strip steaks (10–12 ounces each), cut in 2-inch cubes
- 8 white button mushrooms, cut in half, stems removed
- 1 bell pepper (green, yellow, or red), cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 small white onion, peeled, cut in quarters, petals cut in 2-inch pieces
- Kosher salt, as desired
- Ground black pepper, as desired
- Steak seasoning, as desired
- Insert grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to HIGH, and set time to 12 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- While unit is preheating, assemble the skewers in the following order until they’re almost full: steak, mushroom, bell pepper, onion. Ensure ingredients are pushed almost completely down to the end of the skewers.
- Season skewers liberally with salt, pepper, and steak seasoning.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place skewers on the grill grate. Close hood and cook for 8 minutes without flipping.
- After 8 minutes, check steak for desired doneness, cooking up to 4 more minutes if desired.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately.