Air-Crisped Buffalo Chicken Wings
Viewing recipe for
- 2 pounds chicken wings, rinsed, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup prepared Buffalo sauce, plus more as desired
- In a large mixing bowl, toss chicken wings with canola oil until evenly coated.
- Insert crisper basket in unit. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 26 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place wings in basket, spreading out evenly. Close hood and cook for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, stir wings with rubber-tipped tongs. Close hood and cook for 12 more minutes.
- After 12 minutes, remove wings from basket. For additional crispiness, cook wings up to an additional 2 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, transfer wings to a large mixing bowl, pour Buffalo sauce over them, and use rubber-tipped tongs to mix wings with sauce. Serve immediately.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
To achieve maximum crispiness, wash and pat wings dry ahead of time.