Loaded Baked Potatoes
Viewing recipe for
- 5 russet potatoes (6–8 ounces each), pierced with a fork 3 times
- 5 teaspoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 2/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 7 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh scallions, chopped
- Remove the crisper basket and grill grate from the pot. Select BAKE, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 40 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place potatoes in pot. Close hood and cook for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, remove potatoes from grill and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, make a 3-inch cut lengthwise in each potato. Press ends of potatoes toward one another to make an opening. Add 1 teaspoon butter and 1/3 cup cheese to each potato.
- Close hood. Select BAKE, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 8 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin preheating.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place potatoes in pot and cook for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, remove potatoes and top each with 1/4 cup sour cream and one tablespoon chopped bacon. Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.