Baked Gnocchi Alfredo
Viewing recipe for
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) frozen potato gnocchi
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 jar (14 ounces) alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 5 leaves fresh basil, cut in strips, for garnish
- Place frozen gnocchi on the Ninja® Sheet Pan, spreading out evenly. Pour vegetable stock over gnocchi.
- Select BAKE, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 12 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven. After 10 minutes, remove pan and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula. Return pan to oven and cook for 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven and pour alfredo sauce over pasta. Stir to combine, then sprinkle Parmesan over the top. Return pan to oven. Select AIR BROIL-HI and set time to 5 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, check on gnocchi. Cooking is complete when top is lightly browned and sauce and cheese are fully melted. If necessary, cook up to 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, transfer pasta to a serving dish and garnish with fresh basil. Serve immediately.