Viewing recipe for
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 firm medium-sized bananas, cut in half lengthwise
- Walnuts, chopped
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar and cinnamon. Rub mixture onto bananas, then place bananas on Ninja® Sheet Pan. Place pan in oven.
- Select AIR BROIL-LO and set time to 6 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 6 minutes, check bananas for doneness. Tops of bananas should be caramelized. If necessary, return pan to oven for 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Add desired toppings and serve immediately.