Roasted Green Beans with Prosciutto & Onions
Viewing recipe for
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Arrange prosciutto slices in air fry basket.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 4 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, slide basket into the upper rails of the oven.
- When cooking is complete, remove basket from oven. Using tongs, carefully remove prosciutto from basket and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together green beans, onion, and oil. Spread mixture out on the Ninja® Sheet Pan.
- Select AIR ROAST, set temperature to 380°F, and set time to 12 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven. Using a spatula, transfer green beans and onions from the pan into a serving dish. Crumble prosciutto on top of roasted green beans and serve immediately.