Viewing recipe for
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) dry pasta jumbo shells, cooked according to package directions
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1/2 bag (about 3 ounces) fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan with olive oil. Stuff each cooked shell with ricotta cheese and arrange in the pan cheese-side up.
- In a bowl, stir together marinara and spinach. Pour over stuffed shells.
- Select BAKE, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 20 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven.
- After 20 minutes, remove pan from oven. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of shells.
- Return pan to oven. Select AIR BROIL-HI and set time to 2 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven and serve.