Product support & information
Ninja® Foodi® Pressure Cooker
Ninja® Foodi® XL Pressure Cooker
OP302, OP300, OP300C, OP301, OP301C, OP305, OP305CCO, OP401
The time to build pressure can take up to 20 minutes. The amount of time varies based on the selected pressure, current temperature of the cooking pot, and the temperature and quantity of the ingredients.
If you want to shorten the time it takes the unit to build pressure, use hot liquid.
- Pressure: Cooks food quickly (70% faster as compared to slow cooking) while maintaining tenderness.
- Steam: Use the steam function to gently cook delicate foods at a high temperature.
- Slow Cook: Cooks food at a lower temperature for longer periods of time.
- Sear/Sauté: Allows you to use the unit as a stovetop for browning meats, sauteing vegetables, simmering sauces, and more.
When the hinged crisping lid is closed, you can use any of the following functions:
- Air Crisp: Allows you to use the unit as an air fryer to give foods crispiness and crunch using little to no oil.
- Bake/Roast: The unit acts as an oven for cooking tender meats, baking treats, and more.
- Broil: Caramelize and get a golden-brown, crunchy topping on food. Use this function for many of our 360 meals to make complete mains and sides.
- Dehydrate (available on select models): Gently removes moisture from ingredients to turn meats, fruits, and vegetables into jerky and chips.