Product support & information
Ninja® Foodi® 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer
AG302, AG300, AG300C, AG301, AG301C, IG301A, IG301CO
- Grill: Grill your foods indoors to create even char, grill marks, and flavor.
- Air Crisp: Give your food crispiness and crunch with little to no oil.
- Roast: Use the unit to prepare tender meats, roasted vegetables, and more in the cooking pot.
- Bake: Use the unit to create cakes, baked treats, and more.
- Dehyrate (not included on all models): Dehydrate meats, fruits, and vegetables for healthy snacks.
- Unplug the unit from the wall outlet before cleaning.
- To clean the main unit and the control panel, wipe them clean with a damp cloth.
- The cooking pot, grill grate, crisper basket, splatter shield, and any other accessories can be washed in the dishwasher.
- If food residue is stuck on the grill grate or crisper basket, place them in a sink filled with warm, soapy water and allow to soak.
- Air-dry or towel-dry all parts thoroughly after cleaning.
To remove it, first allow the splatter shield to cool completely. Then use your thumb to release the clip on the front of the hood by pushing the tab upward and using your other hand to pull one of the tabs toward you. This will release the splatter shield, allowing you to pull it out of the ridge along the back of the hood.
- Low 400°F – Bacon, sausages, stuffed peppers, and calzones
- Medium 450°F – Batch-cooked chicken in a marinade or sauce
- High 500°F – Steaks, chicken, fish, burgers, and hot dogs
- Max 510°F – Veggies, fruit, seafood, and pizza
Note: Using olive oil will result in a higher smoke output.